How do you welcome the newcomers in your church?
We live in a time when first impression is important, where the first experience of the people with your church can also become the last one and thus it is very important that we receive them well, as we can see in the examples of Jesus with the crowds, from Luke 9:11.
Do you want to find out how to create a good and welcoming environment for them? Do you want to learn how to integrate them and help them become active members in God’s ministry?
You are invited to a special course that will help you improve the assimilation ministry, on 22nd of February
We will answer questions, like:
- What is the assimilation ministry and its biblical and theological foundation?
- What strategies and key values should we consider for the assimilation ministry?
- How should I organize the assimilation ministry in my church?
- What are some potential obstacles in the assimilation ministry and how should I overcome these?
- How should I evaluate my assimilation ministry?
The course will be held by Marcel Opris, the pastor in charge with pastoral care in Harvest Church Arad.
The event will take place on February 22nd 2020, at our Training Center in Harvest Church Arad, starting with 9 am.
For more details, you can contact us at email@example.com